PMPerspectives.org was developed from funding received in a communication grant provided by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) as part of the Initiatives for the New Economy program.
Funding for previous and ongoing research discussed on this site was provided by the following sponsors and agencies:
- SSHRC Small Research Grant - 2011-2013
- SSHRC Outreach Research Grant - 2011-2012
- SSHRC Initiatives for the New Economy Program - 2003-2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) - 2005-2010
- SSHRC Standard Research Grants Program - 2007-2010
- Australian Research Council (ARC) - 1997-1999
- Fujitsu Australia - 1997-1999
- French Thornton Partners 2002-3 - A consulting firm based in the UK
- CW360.com (now ComputerWeekly.com) based in the UK.
PMPerspectives.org is looking for sponsors to support all aspects of its operation, from support for new research to the ongoing maintenance of the website. If you or your organization would be interested in supporting us, please contact Dr. Blaize Reich at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Chris Sauer at email@example.com